“Best Lunch in Victoria”
Review of Rail House Cafe

Rail House Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Rail House Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,494 of 24,833 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Westminster
Description: A modern cafe with handsome bars and a diversity of spaces that evolve throughout the day. The international menu has a contemporary and relaxed approach, offering healthy choices for every day, with plenty of naughty stuff on there too.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came for Lunch and had an amazing time, the food was absolutely wonderful and really tasty, I highly recommend

1  Thank theycallmestacy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went for a business breakfast. The menu card advises to talk to waiter about any intollerance. When I asked the waitress (blonde woman who seemed in charge of the place on 17th July) she was not helpful at all. She showed clearly with her tone and words how nasty it was for her to deal with gluten free requests. All in all I ended up not ordering any food. On top of this, also almost all their juices were not available.

I will not go back there. Thank the waitress for this.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for lunch and was really excited by the menu. There was a lot of options that looked really appealing. We tried a number of different things on then and in all honesty I was underwhelmed by most of it. At the prices i had my bar reasonably high and im afraid the quality just didnt meet the price point. A lot of the drinks were also very expensive, with bottles of beer priced at the 6-7.50 mark and juices at 5 quid a pop.

On the positive side the venue was great and service was good.

1  Thank Howard W
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I were looking for a place to have a quick drink before seeing Hamilton at Victoria Palace Theatre around the corner.

We stumbled upon the Rail House after leaving Aster because the piano player music was amplified to the point we couldn’t hear each other speak upstairs.

The Rail House is very comfortable snd has great soft furnishings and atmosphere. I think it is a welcome addition to the soulless new development in Victoria.

The music is very low, and the furnishings dampen the noise. You can have a relaxing conversation here.

We had a bottle of white wine plus three starters. The food was very good, as was the wine. The service is a bit sporadic, but was a busy, Friday night.

I would go there again.

1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

The settings were stylish and it had a good atmosphere. The food was ok, very tasty chips but other than that, was just ok. The staff were attentive. I would be open to going back and trying something other dishes.

1  Thank if661 .
railhousecafe, Host at Rail House Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

We're glad you had a good time with us and hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,