“Purchase jamón and other Spanish goodies”
Review of Brindisa Shop

Brindisa Shop
Neighborhood: Southwark
Neighborhood: Southwark
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

As a family we have shopped at Brindisa for the past 5 years purchasing our favourites from Spain.

The service is 2nd to none. They all communicate very well in English and give expert explanations on every product. It can be intimidating sometimes when looking for new exciting things but at Brindisa it’s a pleasure.

Brindisa is about 23 miles from where we live but we still make the journey there to get the very best goods and service.

We made the mistake this month in January when driving past a Casa Manolo in Putney. I thought for convenience sake I would pick up something as it’s very close to where we live.

My experience was disastrous and it has made me further cherish Brindisa.

In my opinion there is no better place than Brindisa Shop.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Pricy but the nearest I've found to the real stuff needed to replicate that fabulous food from that fabulous country

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Great for a quick lunch with mates or colleagues, good food, good service and not too expensive. Recommend booking.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

my 6 year old won't leave the markets without having one of the chorizo rolls. great food to buy as well. the anchovies are amazing as are the almonds which come in many styles

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

this is a great shop with authentic Serrano-Ham, stuffed olives, special Goat-cheese, good wines and tasty extra-virgin olive oils.
The staff are super-friendly and on Tuesday-evening they also do Ham-School with Spanish Wine Tasting,,,, which is great because you can learn to properly carve serrano-ham, taste it and pair it with wine!

Date of visit: August 2017