School Of Rock The Musical

from $88.47
More Info
from $93.67
More Info
All reviews lead actor talented kids andrew lloyd webber jack black lead character talented cast musical instruments all ages great seats cheap tickets small theatre standing ovation west end show box office great songs dress circle story line
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing! Absolutely amazing show. I’d seen the film but had no idea what to respect in a London show. The venue was perfect - we were four rows from the back and had a perfect view!
The cast are amazing. Such talented, talented musicians at such a young age! Incredible futures ahead of them. Tickets are expensive but nothing more than any other London show. A good venue, not to far from the likes of Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square! Great night.

Date of experience: August 2019

it was a total SHOW !

I was surprised of the atmosphere... the live music performance... the energy of the teens performing (and the main actors too), all together have created a spectacular experience! I will go again this year, I loved it!!! This is one of the musicals that is always fully booked

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughters treated me to this feast for the eyes and ears for my birthday and we were not disappointed! We all loved the movie and weren't sure this musical would hold up under close scrutiny but we were totally wowed by the performances of all the cast!
Child actors were FABulous and so talented and skilled as they all actually played their instruments live and were very entertaining. Plus the lead actor Noel was stand out amazing! Add all this marvellousness with the fact that we got 20 pounds day seats by waiting for the box office to open and the seats were amazing!
Really can't praise this show highly enough... go see it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best musicals I ever saw! The music is amazing and especially the children acting and playing did it so well! I would recommend seeing this musical any day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such an amazing performance, a great cast and the kids were just amazing with the instruments they perform with! The songs were sung fantastically with a great energy!