Tripadvisor

Ranked #4,986 of 28,989 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tasty food, good service, home made pasta. This is a slice of Italy in London and I will recommend it to all my Finnish italian food loving friends.
I will be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (237)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have just finished my meal here and am ordering sorbet! Wonderful atmosphere, wonderful location, wonderful service, AMAZING FOOD! I will now be a regular when visiting London. One of the best pasta speciality restaurants I have ever visited.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

2 of us at there last night, Sat Jan 11th. Food was out of this world. Very friendly waiter, the bruschetta was fresh, mouth-watering and divine, and my partner said the tomato soup was the best she's ever tasted.
Main courses of salmon pasta and mine was wild mushroom in a cream sauce, utterly fabulous. I've never eaten a better pasta meal in my entire life - literally scraped the plates clean.
Can't recommend this place highly enough. Eat here - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Had just been to the theatre looking for food.. Went in good staff sat down drinks Ordered food home cooked.. It all was very good .. Well worth a try..

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

This is a tiny restaurant but don't be fooled by its size as the menu is extensive. The pasta is made on the premises and is very good. I highly recommend the wild boar ragu if you are lucky for it to be on the daily special. It is delicious and the portions are generous so no chance of leaving hungry. The waiting staff are very attentive and really add to the lovely dining experience. And the food is at reasonable prices especially for the heart of Soho.

Date of visit: December 2019