“Fantastic value home from home”
Review of The Luxury Inn

The Luxury Inn
Ranked #70 of 557 London B&B and Inns
Bournemouth
“Fantastic value home from home”
Reviewed July 24, 2010

I stayed in the Luxury Inn for one night with my partner to see a gig in Islington. I came across the Luxury Inn as I was looking at somewhere cheapish in the Islington area. Encouraged by the positive reviews on tripadvisor I booked a double room with shared bathroom. To be honest, I wasn't keen on that at all but the only ensuite was already booked. I needn't have worried as the bathroom - which was really spacious, clean and tidy - was only shared between 2 bedrooms and was dead opposite our room. Our room was small but bright and airy and had eveything you need. The double bed was very comfy and think a king size. You also got a large wardrobe, tv and dvd player (a small selection of dvds were upstairs in the comuncal area). The communal area itself was huge, again bright with nice wooden floor and big windows. You got a little well equipped kitchen (with breakfast goods for free), a big table, free use of the internet, a large sofa and another TV. All was in great condition and well looked after. THe best bit though was the welcome we got - you really got that home from home feel.
We'd definitely stay again and I can only recommend the place.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Liz242

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Glasgow
Reviewed June 14, 2010

This was the second time I have stayed at the Luxury Inn. First time, I chose it because of the location - 15 mins walk to the Angel but also because of affordable parking.
There are lots of hotels / guest houses in North London to choose from at similar prices but the cost to park your car is exhorbitant!!! Not so at the Luxury Inn where you can buy a permit to park in the street outside the front door.

My second stay was pretty much like the first. A warm welcome and a clean, well appointed room with free wireless internet connection.

The Luxury Inn will be my first option from now on when I'm travelling to London.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank starryhope
Surrey
Reviewed February 5, 2010

My stay at the luxury inn was exactly as it says in the title! The bedroom room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The lounge and kitchen were great and the fact they had a nespresso coffee machine and computer was just the icing on the cake. There were bars and shops nearby - and although there was a pub next door I experienced no excess noise or disturbance. I didn't have a car with me so can't comment on parking. I have already booked for my next trip and would recommend The Luxury Inn to all

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
7 Thank AMTSurrey
Buenos Aires
Reviewed February 1, 2010

It is the perfect place to stay. It is clean, the location is great, nice rooms, it is just like home. If I come back to London it is no doubt that I choise The Luxury Inn again.

• Stayed January 2010
athens
Reviewed January 31, 2010

So warm and relaxing place, makes you feel like home. Clean rooms, state of art the living room, quiet place. Value for money, surely.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank AthensSkata
Verona
Reviewed December 2, 2009

The Luxury Inn Hotel is a wonderful solution for a leisure trip! It's located in the second underground area, near a bus stop: the bus n. 38 goes to the Victoria Station so it's perferct!
Our room was very beautiful, we were 3 and we had an extra bed, but it wasn't a problem!
At the second floor we had breakfast in a comfortable kitchen, where we find a self service breakfast, with sweet and salted food! Everything was very good and I would like to advise this hotel: if you find something beautiful and cheep, near the city center and where you can enjoy your holiday!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
3 Thank GiuliaDi
Stafford
Reviewed November 26, 2009

I stayed at the Luxury Inn, in one of their en-suite rooms, for a recent conference at the nearby Business Design Centre (a 20 minute walk, or five minute bus ride away). I found the room to be clean and beautifully decorated inside. The Luxury Inn had all the amenities you could hope for in the lounge and kitchen area, and breakfast was self serve, and very generous in the morning. The staff were helpful with booking, directions to the place, knew the area well and happy to give advise for where to eat locally, and with regards to transport. I found it was great value for money, a pleasant stay, and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again or reccomend it to someone else.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business