“Fabulous Breakfast with Fabulous View”
Review of Aviary

Aviary
Reserve a Table
Sun, 7/21
8:00 PM
Ranked #1,923 of 28,200 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Perched high above the capital with enviable views out over the City, London's hottest new destination rooftop restaurant, bar and terrace, Aviary, has come home to roost. Aviary is an ornithological paradise soaring above London's busy streets that will have cocktail connoisseurs, City lunchers and evening pleasure-seekers flocking. Aviary - London's newest restaurant and bar with altitude!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It took me a little while to find a nice breakfast I can take my friends who came to visit me from Germany. So, I came across to this Venue called Aviary on the top floor of the hotel Montcalm. I first thought it must be for the hotel guests only, but after making a call to Aviary, I received the information that I can just come in between 6.30am and 10.30am. Awesome! So, the next day me and my friends went there all together and and we received a very warm welcome by a gentleman whose name was Olivier and by the other stuff. We were seated and went for buffet breakfast with lots of selections including hot foods. By the way it is a self service! The breakfast was very delicious and the stuff took care of us. The view and the service was so amazing that made us to sit a bit longer and enjoy the atmosphere. Thank You so much!

Date of visit: June 2019
AdamETM, Guest Relations Manager at Aviary, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for such a lovely review, this has absolutely made our morning and we cannot wait to welcome you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food, atmosphere and view is just stunning!
And such a welcoming and serviceminded staff. We are just so excited! The perfect surroundings for our perfect weekend.

Date of visit: June 2019

So pleased to see this, we will pass this directly to the team and so happy we made the weekend for you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best breakfast in London. The food is fantastic and the staff are so
friendly and welcoming. I can’t wait to go again

Date of visit: June 2019

Thanks so much, so happy we gave you the perfect breakfast in London!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A fantastic breakfast today - the buffet was the best I have had in this country. The staff really made it though, they were extremely friendly and entertaining! A must visit. We will be back!

Date of visit: June 2019

Thanks so much, very pleased to see that you had a great visit with us and we're very pleased to see that we're number one!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

The service from Alex was excellent! I enjoyed the atmosphere and food but thought the music was a bit too loud. The portions of the food were good. It was a cold day so we didn't really go to the bar but I think it would be the perfect on a sunny warm day.

Date of visit: June 2019
AdamETM, Guest Relations Manager at Aviary, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

So pleased to see this, the team will be so happy to see you had such a great visit with us and we will make sure this gets back to the them, we cannot wait to welcome you back soon and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.