“One of the best thais in London”
Review of Jin-Da

Jin-Da
Ranked #5,643 of 25,561 Restaurants in London
Description: Welcome to Jin-Da Thai specialist in Northern Thai Cuisine favourite with the Thai people
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Jin-da. We both had curry and they were so tasty and full of flavour. The atmosphere was really good. I would highly recommend this place. Prices are very good too.
Definitely we will go back!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

We are regular customer due to cheap prices and amazing customer service. Every time we go there is perfect. We usually go on Fridays to be serviced by waitress who is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend this place for the quality and service.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

There's a lot of raving about this little place so I've been meaning to try it for a while. I mentioned it to a friend who went a week ago. She said it was great. So she and I went together last night.

As we walked in there was a screech of warm welcome which we realised was for the bunch of Thai ladies behind us. They wanted to be seated first but suddenly weren't as the waitress (their friend) soon realised her catering etiquette. So we were hurriedly put on a tiny table by the front door. They were probably going to be busy later, being Friday, but there were lots of empty tables elsewhere.

A long wait to order as, of course, the bunch of Thai ladies got theirs in first. Eventually we were able to place our order. My friend wanted the red curry that she had enjoyed the last time. I ordered 3 dishes to test their brilliance, none of which hit the spot as far as I'm concerned. The Yum Woonsen was not very nice having sugar in it and not enough lime and with bland seafood on top i.e.not marinated. The Chicken Larb was ok but not really to my taste as was the Som Tum. These dishes didn't have the Northern Thai flavours I adore.

Having to pay cash could have been a problem and is obviously good for them.
The staff are very sweet I must say.........but that's not the point is it?

I won't be going back. Up the road the 101 is vastly superior and the best is in Shepherd's bush.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend for lunch. Very tasty food, good portions and value for money. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We found this place by chance after Poppy's up the road was fully booked, lucky us, this place was wonderful. The staff were absolutely lovely, it's a family run place. The food tastes like home cooked Thai, everything we ate was delicious.
I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: May 2018