“Arancini”
Review of Etnacoffee-Baker

Etnacoffee-Baker
Ranked #94 of 520 Dessert in London
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Original sicilian street food. Authentic arancini and handmade cannoli. We serve the real sicilian coffee. Our slogan is: Taste it. Love it ! Etnacoffee's main objective is to create a real sicilian street food experience in London. We ensure an extraordinary quality of ours ingredients and we selected the best sicilians suppliers, using only traditional recipes.
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Tried their spinach arancini. It was big, warm, flavorful and filling. Better than what I had in Rome.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a reviewReviews (74)

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Just been there and it was a surprise. Amazing arancini. They even got pistacchio from Brento. I couldn't try everything but I ll definitely go back to do exactly that...

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Just been there and it was a surprise. Really really good food. Amazing arancini. They even got pistacchio from Bronte. Couldn't try everything.. but I ll definitely go back to do exactly that :)

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I’m Italian and I come here almost everyday for lunch and it’s just amazing. Easy but tasty food prepared by Sicilian friendly people. I strongly recommend cannoli and granita but almost everything is just excellent. They also provide a large selection of food from starters to sandwiches to mains and sweets. Give it a try!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Just one word to describe their Cannoli: Delicious! I went there for the first time with my family to get some cannoli, we were impressed of the good quality of the ricotta (we are from Sicily too) and the service was fast and really friendly. Recommend to everyone who want to taste or discover a little bit of Sicily in London.
You will be my favourite place!

Date of visit: March 2018