“Heart in the right place”
Review of Deliciously Ella

Deliciously Ella
Ranked #8,254 of 24,553 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Deliciously Ella at Weighhouse Street is the deli opened by Ella and Matthew Mills. Our deli on Weighhouse Street is just 100 yards from Oxford Street, but is located on a very quiet corner and offers a bright and vibrant space to visit with friends and enjoy our plant based goodness. There’s plenty of seating and we’re open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Didn’t ask her name, but the young woman with a heart on her cheek, was just lovely last Thursday. Answered all my dumb questions and made me feel really welcome too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

anytime i´m "in town" i go for a meal at Deliciously Ella. I usually take a mixed bowl to try everything, but i have to say, my recent experience left me with the impression of a little lack of taste.. I will certainly go there again next time,as i always loved the food there, i just hope Ella keeps concentrating on the restaurants again, instead of selling her products to stores....!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had wanted to visit deliciously Ella for a while now as I am a fan of her cookbooks. I had the opportunity to visit today for a short rest stop before getting a train. The visit did not disappoint. Menu is plant based. I had a tumeric latte with a slice of banana bread. Both delicious. Banana bread was incredibly moist. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. I will visit again to try the breakfast menu when next in London. Would recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As I love my meat I was a bit sceptic when my wife convinced me (at gun point) to have Lunch here. Now I must say I asked to come here the second time and I was not dissapointed. Very cosy place with a lot of delicious vegan dishes to offer.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I went to the Mae Deli with excitment as I am
A big Deliciously Ella fan. Sadly I am
Unable to give the positive review I was hoping to. Pros: recyclable glass bottles and recylable packaging when you take away. Cons: the food. £6.75 for corn bread and a brownie. Though I guess for any type of specialist food you’re paying a similar amount. For corn bread, the flavours were tasty but one bite and it all crumbled. I had it to takeaway but after it crumbled I was left with a bowl of semolina so wasn’t able to eat it whilst on the go. I also bought a fudgy brownie at the recommendation of the staff. I have made brownies using Ella’s recipes before and they’re delicious but this one was grainy. No idea what was in it but it felt like there was sand in it. It also wasn’t fudgy at all. A dissapointing visit i’m afraid.

1  Thank Ghazal S