Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great setting but too crowded

We skated at The Tower of London a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, on this visit... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
N5382UCkarenn
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
Ok.....ish.

Reviewed January 6, 2019
Sami_b1
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $45.45
from $97.11
from $47.91
from $31.98
More Info
All reviews minute session unique experience canary wharf great fun skates christmassy boating backdrop coin lockers organisation shard
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019

Price was ok for a 3/4 hour skating £13 ... the Penguin hire for £5 I thought was a little steep. The girls enjoyed it though

Reviewed January 6, 2019

We went Sunday 6th January. The last day for the 2018/2019 season , we were a party of 4, ages being 45ish , 19 and 13yrs

We have been before and you can’t beat the location, we aren’t tourists we live in London and its just such a lovely venue.

However, there is a but........

Too many people are allowed on the ice per session = revenue! However you simply cannot get around, bit of a spoiler really.

The lockers for personal possessions are £2.00 coin only and non refundable = revenue,

The toilets were awful, really awful..... hold it if you can!

Would I go again? Perhaps not. I would try Canary Wharf or Somerset house. I think the venue is trading on its location and not delivering value.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Don’t waste your money on this ridiculously busy soaking wet small ice rink, there are much better rinks to visit.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Having read reviews I tried to book Somerset House for skating, but there were no tickets, so booked at the Tower. I took spare clothes for the children in case they got wet in slushy ice. But no need - the ice was perfect, it wasn’t crowded and skating next to the Tower is very special. Really enjoyed it. (Admittedly the weather has turned colder and some children went back to school today which may have helped the ice and crowds). Loved it.

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I took her 8 and 11 year old sons for their first I've skating trip. The location under the iconic Tower of London made this all the more exciting and made this a moment the boys will never forget.
Once on the ice the staff were incredibly helpful in helping the boys with tips and getting their confidence to a level that saw both of them getting across the ice.
I'd recommend this a a great family experience.

Date of experience: December 2018