“Ecstatic feeling to stay at the apartment 🙌🏻”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Yoloforev...
“Ecstatic feeling to stay at the apartment 🙌🏻”
Reviewed January 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I thought that the apartment was just okay but I was wrong! The moment I entered to the apartment, I was really glad since it reminds me of how simplicity can be so beautiful! This apartment is just simple but elegantly designed.
I will definitely recommend the apartment to my friends!
Greatly appreciate all the effort. Especially in welcoming my small family with such a great attitude and services! Thanks Jenny!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
David H
Galway, Ireland
“Superb apartment, highly recommended”
Reviewed December 20, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I had a simply fantastic stay at his apartment in London. It wasa little outside my comfort zone but it was really worth the risk. Stunning is the only word for it. The moment I arrived I knew I had made a good choice. I am a big interior design fan and I loved the decor here. The apartment has a very simple but elegant design. I really appreciated all the effort the management put into the little touches that make the difference between a good stay and a great stay. Jenny was excellent and we really appreciated the welcome and assistance she gave us.

Date of stay: December 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing