“Vegetarian and Vegan choices”

Shawa Lebanese Grill
Ranked #7,871 of 28,445 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Delighted with this restaurant in the heart of London, both with the choices and prices. The decor is quaint and reminiscent of 1950's and 1960's, and it also sells sweets, jars of food, wine and brocade handbags! So you can scan the shelves as you eat! The food is delicious and service prompt. I will definitely go there again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

I ate at the Lebanese Grill in Westfield, Shepherds Bush and ordered a Lamb wrap. Was surprised when it came out as soon as ordered then I realised it was pre-made and had probably been sitting there for some time. The bread was so soggy it was sticking to the paper packaging and the meat was cold, hard and tasteless. What made it worse was what they make out is fresh juice and charged at those prices was nothing but juice from a carton. Will never eat there again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Atmosphere was great, service friendly and we grabbed something to eat in 20 mins pre theatre. If you think therefore that I am being unfair just ignore me. I don't like seeing £5 prices and then realising that is for takeaway and by the time one eats in (in a hurry, taking up one of the huge number of empty tables) it leaps to £10 per head. The food was fine but every supermarket sells something pretty similar for a lot less. The choice of weird teas is impressive, the food is nice - it just sits in a weird place of not sufficiently cheap to be cheap and not of the right quality to cost what it does - in my humble opinion.
Wish I had gone to Tesco Express and pic-nic-ed.
Rufus

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Rufus B
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I have been last week with my family. I was the only one chooses this place. The rest got their food from other restaurants at the food court. The cashier suddenly left me in the middle of the order and started chatting with one of his colleagues inside. I was left for at least 20 minutes.
The shawerma was not well cooked, cold and lacked the usual Lebanese taste.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Popped in as passing and we needed a pit stop. Mezze board and cheesecake were delicious. Nice coffee too. I would return for sure.

Date of visit: August 2017