“What a disappointment!!”

Ranked #7,880 of 28,464 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

I ate at the Lebanese Grill in Westfield, Shepherds Bush and ordered a Lamb wrap. Was surprised when it came out as soon as ordered then I realised it was pre-made and had probably been sitting there for some time. The bread was so soggy it was sticking to the paper packaging and the meat was cold, hard and tasteless. What made it worse was what they make out is fresh juice and charged at those prices was nothing but juice from a carton. Will never eat there again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Atmosphere was great, service friendly and we grabbed something to eat in 20 mins pre theatre. If you think therefore that I am being unfair just ignore me. I don't like seeing £5 prices and then realising that is for takeaway and by the time one eats in (in a hurry, taking up one of the huge number of empty tables) it leaps to £10 per head. The food was fine but every supermarket sells something pretty similar for a lot less. The choice of weird teas is impressive, the food is nice - it just sits in a weird place of not sufficiently cheap to be cheap and not of the right quality to cost what it does - in my humble opinion.
Wish I had gone to Tesco Express and pic-nic-ed.
Rufus

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Rufus B
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I have been last week with my family. I was the only one chooses this place. The rest got their food from other restaurants at the food court. The cashier suddenly left me in the middle of the order and started chatting with one of his colleagues inside. I was left for at least 20 minutes.
The shawerma was not well cooked, cold and lacked the usual Lebanese taste.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Popped in as passing and we needed a pit stop. Mezze board and cheesecake were delicious. Nice coffee too. I would return for sure.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Called in at 18:00 on a Monday evening. We ordered a Meze starter, our main meals and a couple of drinks. The restaurant side was busy with only two waitresses, the take away busy to with two chefs, chaos was in the air. Our starter dish arrived and at the same time the main courses, I did not accept the mains at the same time. They were put back on the counter, as I sat and ate I could see the chef and the waitress arguing, our meals left on the counter. I then saw my mixed grill delivered to another table 10 minutes later, my wife's chicken wrap still on the counter, after 20 minutes I shook my head at the chef and said we did not want the wrap after that time, he came over and said the waitress got the timing wrong. He did cook two fresh meals but we had to wait. The food was OK. We will never return . Also saw a family wait for their dinner for nearly an hour, they can't cope with volume.

2  Thank PhilsFamilyView