Start with the positives!
1. Good location, 2 mins from paddington tube station.
2. Reception staff were friendly.
3. Very effective air conditioning.
Now the negatives!
1. Very small hallways and no lifts, so very difficult to climb the stairs with a suitcase!
2. Rooms are so, so small. I had a double bed and there was no room for anything else, no bedside table, no where to lay my clothes out.
3. Walls are paper thin so could hear everything from next door, the hallway ( i therefore had no sleep at all).
4. You have to pay for the television.
5. Bathroom wasnt very clean, hairs on floor.
6. Shower wasnt well secured, shower tray not very deep so water leaked out then ran out the bathroom and out into the main hall!!!!
7. No restaurant, only a vending machine.
Overall i think this hotel would be great for people backpacking or those with very low standards.More
- Free Wifi