All reviewswindow roomheathrow expresstoilet showershort stayneeded somewhereclean towelsrooms are smalltube stationensuitetelevisionbasin
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Firstly, Dont stay here if you want class, space and luxury. This hotel serves your basic needs.

My partner and i stayed here on our first visit to london together whilst on a tight budget, Its very cheap and you wont find anything half as good for this price in london. Especially this central.

The most important part is the cleanliness, its extremely clean, clean bedsheets and clean bathroom. The rooms are very small, but again as i said before, its a place to sleep and wash, if you want to lounge, relax and watch TV all day, dont go here.

Ive stayed in some very nice posh hotels before, and i rate this one well. Only thing i would say is not to stay here as a family. It is best for couples, solo and friends.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a window, makes the room seem bigger! Oh, and dont pay extra for a tv remote, It works the same from the buttons on the TV.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ADX92
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel Paddington London, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for sending us a sweet message all the way from Norwich. You’ve nicely summarised your stay and painted a perfect picture of the hotel. We’re delighted to read we played a positive role in making you and your partner’s visit to London a memorable one.

We were unaware of your first visit together else we would’ve arranged a small celebration :-) Please let us know in advance of your second trip. I very much look forward to welcoming you personally!!

Speak Soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I booked the cheapest possible room for £44 (small room no window) I arrived at midnight and left at 7am so really needed nothing more than I got. Bed was comfy, everything was clean and I would stay there again for this purpose.
The gentleman at front desk was extremely helpful, I had forgotten my phone charger which was essential as my phone was my alarm and train ticket home..! He managed to find me a charger and was charming and polite- more than I expected.
Very good value for somewhere to sleep centrally.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Mungo55

Dear Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read how much you appreciated your stay. That’s what it’s all about at Easy Hotel Paddington.
Thank you for your kind words…We shall certainly look forward for your next visit then!!
Warm regards,
Abida

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here for 4 days because it was cheap and central. The hotel pretends to be nothing moe than it is and what you see is exactly what you get. It was clean and had a bathroom (which did leak all over the bedroom floor if the shower curtain was not in the correct place. The bed was very comfortable and although it was very hot that was remedied because we had a window

If you need one night in London for a gig/conference or anything else then I say go for it. If you want to stay longer then its lack of wardrobe/chair/space will get on your nerves.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel Paddington London, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Laura,

Thank you for highlighting the no-frill aspect of the hotel. We do indeed advertise what we offer in our services so that anyone entering the front door doesn’t have high or low expectations from the hotel. I’m glad your stay served the purpose of your visit to London. Your suggestions have been passed on to the management team.

Once again thank you for recommending us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.
Best regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Okay, what to say. It is an Easy Hotel!! Very orange but very very cheap. It is round the corner from Paddingtion Station and costs £60 per night, you have your own shower and toilet. Bed is comfortable and it is clean.

Key requirements - Did I feel safe (Yes), was it clean (yes) was it comfortable (yes) would I stay again (yes).

I have also stayed at the 5* Hilton Paddington round the corner which is about £280 per night e.g. almost 5 times the cost, yes it is plush, yes it is fancy but strip it all away all I need is a bed to sleep in and toilet facilities.

Room Tip: Get a room with a window.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Nicola444_10

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for an interesting feedback. We loved your answers to all the basic questions you put up in the review.

I readily agree with your point that Easy Hotel Paddington provides all the basic facilities for a reasonable price in the heart of London. So anyone looking for an accommodation cheap & central knows where to go!

We’d love to have you back and please let us know about your future plans so we can catch up on your next visit!
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Pre-booked a multi-night stay at this hotel due to the location in the heart of London. Arrived to the hotel at 10:30pm and they didn't have our 2 rooms available. After standing in the lobby for a few minutes a man walked by with a bunch of clothes and said, ok the rooms are ready. Suspicious? Yes! Then once in the room it was obvious that the room was not clean. Just to make sure, we pulled back the sheets and sure enough there was hair in the bed. SICK!! They refused to refund our money so please, please, please DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank businessmap1

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Easy Hotel London - Paddington.

I would like to start with an apology for the inconveniences caused. We have also received your direct message sent on the hotel email address. The manager replied back to you in an hour explaining the situation and offering a solution but we haven’t received a reply from your side yet. Please check, we’ve also sent you a direct message through the TripAdvisor messaging system. For further assistance please contact the manager on ahmed.khan@4chotels.co.uk. We sincerely apologise that we couldn’t meet your expectations.

Warm regards,