$253
The Arch London(London)
$347
$290
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$123
$234
Chesterfield
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

Hotel 41(London)
$669
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewswindow roomheathrow expresstoilet showershort stayneeded somewhereclean towelsrooms are smalloxford streetfew minutes walktube stationensuitetelevisionbasin
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I booked here fairly last minute. The bin in the shower room had not been emptied and therefore I was suspicious that the room had not been cleaned so I lifted the duvet cover off and clearly it had not been cleaned as the sheets were marked and there were hairs in the bed!! I therefore went to reception and I was given new sheets which I then had to do the bed myself! Then I saw the duvet (as I took the sheet off) cover and it had the most disgusting stain on it. Also there was this weird smell in the room. It was just absolutely hideous. I did not use the shower as I just wanted to get the heck out of there. I was not satisfied that any of it had been cleaned. The flooring was disgusting too. I didn't expect 5 star but I expected cleanliness. I fly via easyjet quite a bit and felt that the standard would be clean in this hotel: It was quite the reverse. I would never stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Pardise_Seeker
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel Paddington London, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused.

We have looked into this matter and it seems that you were mistakenly checked in to a room which was not yet serviced after the previous guest checked out. Your feedback was passed on to the management team to review and in order to address everyone how the situation should have been handled.
I will also contact you through TripAdvisor private messaging system to further discuss this issue.
Warm regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was my first visit to the Easy Hotel, Paddington, London. I have stayed at other Easy Hotels and found them to be a clean acceptable place to sleep for an overnight in London. I was very disappointed with this one. To start with the bathroom in my reserved room was filthy!!! I was given another room which was clean. It looks run down, there was a hole in the floor covering and the wood under the hole was soft -- made me unsure of stepping on it! I don't know how many people tried to open my door in the evening, making me feed very uneasy. I don't think I'll stay here again. I will stay in other Easy Hotels though.

Room Tip: I had the window open so was glad to have ear plugs to keep out the noise, unavoidable in a busy location like this.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank MinervaAlberta

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are in a prime location but the street is comparatively quiet as we are away from the main road. The windows are sound proof so one can always avoid the street noise.
Your feedback regarding the floor conditions has been relayed to the concerned department. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused and a massive ‘Thank You’ for the suggestions; we value our customers and their opinions.
Regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Have used Easyhotels before, but this one was poor: Booked a standard window room, first room allocated the bathroom door could not be opened by us or the manager. Given alternative room in basement, very low ceiling, tiny shower room that felt grubby such my partner wouldn't use shower. I've stayed in "small" Easy rooms before that were bigger than this apparently "standard" room. Bed was reasonably comfortable as all Easy's, and being at the back room was reasoanbly quiet for London. Appreciate Easy's minimalisim, but two hooks to hang up suits etc is not good for them.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Adrian W

We appreciate an honest feedback on your stay with us.

We were facing a temporary problem with the window and door locks so we had to make few changes during your stay, due to which you had to be shifted to another room. Our sincere apologies for a ‘not so good start.’! We’re back on the track now and would love it if you’ll revisit us. We promise you’ll have a different experience this time!!
Warm regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a Franchise 'hotel'. Room was tiny but modern, fresh & clean. Double bed was fine. Lack of storage space was disappointing...only 3 "hooks" to hang your items with no shelves for anything else. All my gear lay on the floor & in my bag. Far from ideal! The Shower was good but again no storage space in the toilet. Nice big mirror for the vain amongst us but the sockets are at the other end of the room so those with hair straighteners & hair dryers may struggle a bit! Whilst not the worst place i've ever stayed by a long chalk, i really think this place would only suit for an overnight stay. There was no Iron & Ironing board available which i thought was really poor. About a 3min walk from Paddington Tube station with plenty of local shops & amenities. Staff very friendly. Wifi is available but at £8 for 24hrs!!!...no thanks!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FlyingSquad1888
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel Paddington London, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

It’s sad to know we didn’t quite make it but we’ve definitely noted the points you’ve mentioned in your feedback. No-frill is quite convenient for most of our guests as one gets the basic services for a very reasonable price and that too in Central London. We make sure our guests are well informed of the hotel services on our website to avoid any disappointment. But we’re making quite a few changes and we’ve recently managed to implement most of the guest suggestions in the hotel.
We appreciate your feedback and your comments have been passed on to the team.
Regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Although there were a couple of issues with the Easy Hotel web site, that may have been my fault, when I initially tried to book my recent stay at Paddington's, Easy Hotel I was delighted with my experience, once I arrived. I was dealt with quickly at reception, by friendly staff. My room was small, but perfectly adequate - quiet and clean, the bed a double. The en-suit toilet area was also small, but shower was a good size, the water always hot and two large, clean towels were supplied. Best of all, in my opinion, was how very central this hotel turned out to be, with its fantastic communications options. Buses to and from central London and west – to the trendy Notting Hill and Portobello area - stop right outside hotel. Just around the corner, at Paddington: the Heathrow Express and Great Western trains plus Circle Line and District Line underground services. A few minutes walk away, in Edgware Road, I found many more bus and tube options. It was only five minutes walk from the hotel to Hyde Park and ten minutes to Marble Arch and Oxford Street. A perfect central London location and at £29 per night plus £1 booking fee, a real bargain.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank onjsko
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel Paddington London, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Onjsko,

Thank you for a wonderful review and a superb rating. We really appreciate your lovely description of the hotel, its facilities, and the customer service. You’ve put it together perfectly!!
Easy Hotel Paddington team is very pleased to know that they exceeded your expectations and how highly you valued the hotel, location and its perks. Looking forward for your next visit!!

Best wishes,