All reviewswindow roomheathrow expresstoilet showershort stayneeded somewhereclean towelsrooms are smalltube stationensuitetelevisionbasin
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a Franchise 'hotel'. Room was tiny but modern, fresh & clean. Double bed was fine. Lack of storage space was disappointing...only 3 "hooks" to hang your items with no shelves for anything else. All my gear lay on the floor & in my bag. Far from ideal! The Shower was good but again no storage space in the toilet. Nice big mirror for the vain amongst us but the sockets are at the other end of the room so those with hair straighteners & hair dryers may struggle a bit! Whilst not the worst place i've ever stayed by a long chalk, i really think this place would only suit for an overnight stay. There was no Iron & Ironing board available which i thought was really poor. About a 3min walk from Paddington Tube station with plenty of local shops & amenities. Staff very friendly. Wifi is available but at £8 for 24hrs!!!...no thanks!

1  Thank FlyingSquad1888
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel Paddington London, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

It’s sad to know we didn’t quite make it but we’ve definitely noted the points you’ve mentioned in your feedback. No-frill is quite convenient for most of our guests as one gets the basic services for a very reasonable price and that too in Central London. We make sure our guests are well informed of the hotel services on our website to avoid any disappointment. But we’re making quite a few changes and we’ve recently managed to implement most of the guest suggestions in the hotel.
We appreciate your feedback and your comments have been passed on to the team.
Regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Although there were a couple of issues with the Easy Hotel web site, that may have been my fault, when I initially tried to book my recent stay at Paddington's, Easy Hotel I was delighted with my experience, once I arrived. I was dealt with quickly at reception, by friendly staff. My room was small, but perfectly adequate - quiet and clean, the bed a double. The en-suit toilet area was also small, but shower was a good size, the water always hot and two large, clean towels were supplied. Best of all, in my opinion, was how very central this hotel turned out to be, with its fantastic communications options. Buses to and from central London and west – to the trendy Notting Hill and Portobello area - stop right outside hotel. Just around the corner, at Paddington: the Heathrow Express and Great Western trains plus Circle Line and District Line underground services. A few minutes walk away, in Edgware Road, I found many more bus and tube options. It was only five minutes walk from the hotel to Hyde Park and ten minutes to Marble Arch and Oxford Street. A perfect central London location and at £29 per night plus £1 booking fee, a real bargain.

2  Thank onjsko
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel Paddington London, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Onjsko,

Thank you for a wonderful review and a superb rating. We really appreciate your lovely description of the hotel, its facilities, and the customer service. You’ve put it together perfectly!!
Easy Hotel Paddington team is very pleased to know that they exceeded your expectations and how highly you valued the hotel, location and its perks. Looking forward for your next visit!!

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I cant suggest this hotel to any kind of travelers, only to tourists traveling alone, looking for good location, good price and do not care about frills.
The room is super tiny! It is impossible to open the suitcase on the bedroom floor. It is impossible to remain standing two people in the room! There are no closets, shelves, hooks or any other fixture. You can brush your teeth while sitting on the toilet, just to illustrate how tight the bathroom is.
Despite being economical having an excellent location and its friendly, my husband and I will not repeat that experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank milaprado

Dear Guest,

Your review is invaluable to us so thank you for sharing your experience with all of us. We’re sorry to hear the no-frill aspect of the hotel will prevent you from coming back again. Just for your information, we could’ve upgraded your room on arrival if you found it too small (terms & conditions apply). We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We truly hope you change your mind and give us another visit sometimes in future. Trust me, we won't let you regret your decision..

Thank you for highlighting some of the hotel features you liked.
Best wishes,

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This a very nice hotel. The rooms very clean. Hotel was close main city and the staff was very helpful. I believe that the price was great. overall i enjoyed my stay and will stay again.It was like being at home.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank karl_erlzeberger

Dear Karl,

It’s a pleasure to know how much you appreciated your stay. Thank you for taking out the time to leave your valuable comments. It’s overwhelming to read your comment ‘It was like being at home.’ This is what we strive for – Each and every member of the team put in their efforts to deliver the best customer service so that the guest feels at home away from home. We’re glad we were successful in your case.

We sincerely hope you'll stay with us again in future.
Best regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Friendly staff and well spoken, good communication at check-in. Very clean and tidy hotel (inside and out). Room was very small but this is not a complaint. The rooms are cleverly designed, the furniture and fixtures work very well with the space. Bathroom was tiny, but again, very nice with an excellent shower. Good air con. Nice location with plenty of amenities on the doorstep.

3  Thank Adam S
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel Paddington London, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a perfect summary of your visit. It’s overwhelming to know you had a great experience staying with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion.
Best regards,