We booked a Standard Room with a window which is supposed to be bigger than a small room. We got there around 11am after flying overnight from north amercia. The guy on reception was helpful he advised me that we could check in early by paying 10 pounds which we did. He then said since we had a lot of luggage that he would give us a bigger room on the lower ground floor. I can tell you from the word go its a very pokey hotel. The stairs and small and twisty especually when your trying to get luggage down it.
We got to our room and got a surprise there was just about enough room to walk each side of the bed. The double bed wasn't what we were expecting either. The bed was on a board not a bed base. So was just a mattress on a raised board off the ground and although they called it a double it was very small for my wife and I to be comfortable sleeping on. You also have to pay for the remote control to watch the tv and pay for a code to use the Internet. The hotel was clean. The en-suite bathroom was very badly designed the water from the shower would flood the area where the toilet is it was all on the same level. We booked this hotel very last minuet. Having a window also was not woth the extra money as we were in the basement so we got to see nothing and it had frosted glass on it
The hotel itself is clean and well maintained. The area where the hotel is located is good. This is a basic hotel and you pay really for what you get. But next time I visit london ill stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemmed by Paddington Canal, mapped in London’s W2 – the no-frill easyHotel Paddington resides along three other major gems of West End, St Mary's Hospital, Paddington Green Police Station and Lords Cricket Ground. Paddington Station and its bus, rail and underground connections are only three minutes’ walk, ensuring quick access to Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton airports and all other major feature of London's skyline. The 24/7 multi-lingual friendly team will ensure to make your visit memorable from the moment you step through the front door. easyHotel Paddington is home away from home to business and leisure travellers – one of the few places under London’s Central & affordable category. Sync with nature and relish tranquil sanctuaries at Hyde Park, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Regents Park, Trafalgar Square or simply live one day of Sherlock Holmes’s life at Baker Street, this is your ultimate chance to see London and British history up & close like never before. Soak up some culture and stroll in the streets of Maida Vale and Edgware Road, the melting pot of delightful cuisines. Top most tourist recommended restaurants & cafes are Aberdeen Steakhouse, Café Helen, Beirut Express, Maroush, Valentino, Fatoush, Melur, Zonzo, Micky's Fish and Chips and Lahore Grill. Breakfast venues open their doors even at the earliest hours. Victor's Cafe, Pappiland Café, Waterside Cafe, Tothelo Wholefood Café & Deli and Cocomaya serve up everything, from towers of pancakes and trusty fry-up to various range of hot cuppas to kick start your journeying into the thousand years of London’s history. See, touch and trend in with your favourite celebrities and take that perfect picture at the wax museum, Madame Tussauds. Take a walk down to bustling Oxford Street and Regent’s Street if you want to splash out at the luxury shops such as Selfridges, John Lewis and Debenhams or slip into side streets for quirky retail outlets and best window shopping views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your easyHotel Paddington London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Easyhotel Paddington Hotel London
- London Easyhotel Paddington Hotel
- EasyHotel Paddington London England