I stayed here in November and can advise that this place is a shocker. The hotel itself is fine and clean though I think 'hotel' is pushing the description, I would more look at it as a glorified backpackers with tiny private rooms. Very meagre offerings although that is made clear on the website (where you pay extra for a window for example!)
The worst thing about this place is the service. You have to pay for everything which is fine but in the case like mine where the remote I paid for didnt work, they accused me of lying rather than investigate the problem. The tv turned out to be broken which is why the remote wouldnt work but had the comment "well noone else has complained" said to me twice. So apparently people if you want to be taken seriously with a complaint or comment at this hotel.. get someone else to say it too!
Very rude and completely uncaring toward their guests, heard the reception being rude to several people and so all up the cheaper price doesnt outweigh the experience.
Never ever again and cannot recommend this 'hotel'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemmed by Paddington Canal, mapped in London’s W2 – the no-frill easyHotel Paddington resides along three other major gems of West End, St Mary's Hospital, Paddington Green Police Station and Lords Cricket Ground. Paddington Station and its bus, rail and underground connections are only three minutes’ walk, ensuring quick access to Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton airports and all other major feature of London's skyline. The 24/7 multi-lingual friendly team will ensure to make your visit memorable from the moment you step through the front door. easyHotel Paddington is home away from home to business and leisure travellers – one of the few places under London’s Central & affordable category. Sync with nature and relish tranquil sanctuaries at Hyde Park, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Regents Park, Trafalgar Square or simply live one day of Sherlock Holmes’s life at Baker Street, this is your ultimate chance to see London and British history up & close like never before. Soak up some culture and stroll in the streets of Maida Vale and Edgware Road, the melting pot of delightful cuisines. Top most tourist recommended restaurants & cafes are Aberdeen Steakhouse, Café Helen, Beirut Express, Maroush, Valentino, Fatoush, Melur, Zonzo, Micky's Fish and Chips and Lahore Grill. Breakfast venues open their doors even at the earliest hours. Victor's Cafe, Pappiland Café, Waterside Cafe, Tothelo Wholefood Café & Deli and Cocomaya serve up everything, from towers of pancakes and trusty fry-up to various range of hot cuppas to kick start your journeying into the thousand years of London’s history. See, touch and trend in with your favourite celebrities and take that perfect picture at the wax museum, Madame Tussauds. Take a walk down to bustling Oxford Street and Regent’s Street if you want to splash out at the luxury shops such as Selfridges, John Lewis and Debenhams or slip into side streets for quirky retail outlets and best window shopping views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your easyHotel Paddington London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Easyhotel Paddington Hotel London
- London Easyhotel Paddington Hotel
- EasyHotel Paddington London England