Booked a small room with window for one night as I was taking the train from Paddington station the next morning. Checked in with no problem and was placed in room 2.1. The hotel provides only the basics i.e. bed and en-suite bathroom. No wardrobe to hang your stuff or table/dresser to put your things. Yes, it is small but adequate for a short trip and minimal baggage. The bed was comfortable and had clean sheets. The bathroom was small but at least they provided clean towels and soap/shampoo. You have to pay for wifi, tv and cleaning service.
The great thing about this hotel is its location. Less than 10 min walk to Paddington station. There's plenty of shops and restaurants nearby too. You could even walk to some of the major attractions in London. Just a small tip on finding it: from Praed street, Norfolk Place is at the junction of one of the gates to St Mary's hospital. Lookout for the orange coloured signboards.
If you're not too fussy and need a place as a base in London, this is a pretty good place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemmed by Paddington Canal, mapped in London’s W2 – the no-frill easyHotel Paddington resides along three other major gems of West End, St Mary's Hospital, Paddington Green Police Station and Lords Cricket Ground. Paddington Station and its bus, rail and underground connections are only three minutes’ walk, ensuring quick access to Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton airports and all other major feature of London's skyline. The 24/7 multi-lingual friendly team will ensure to make your visit memorable from the moment you step through the front door. easyHotel Paddington is home away from home to business and leisure travellers – one of the few places under London’s Central & affordable category. Sync with nature and relish tranquil sanctuaries at Hyde Park, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Regents Park, Trafalgar Square or simply live one day of Sherlock Holmes’s life at Baker Street, this is your ultimate chance to see London and British history up & close like never before. Soak up some culture and stroll in the streets of Maida Vale and Edgware Road, the melting pot of delightful cuisines. Top most tourist recommended restaurants & cafes are Aberdeen Steakhouse, Café Helen, Beirut Express, Maroush, Valentino, Fatoush, Melur, Zonzo, Micky's Fish and Chips and Lahore Grill. Breakfast venues open their doors even at the earliest hours. Victor's Cafe, Pappiland Café, Waterside Cafe, Tothelo Wholefood Café & Deli and Cocomaya serve up everything, from towers of pancakes and trusty fry-up to various range of hot cuppas to kick start your journeying into the thousand years of London’s history. See, touch and trend in with your favourite celebrities and take that perfect picture at the wax museum, Madame Tussauds. Take a walk down to bustling Oxford Street and Regent’s Street if you want to splash out at the luxury shops such as Selfridges, John Lewis and Debenhams or slip into side streets for quirky retail outlets and best window shopping views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your easyHotel Paddington London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Easyhotel Paddington Hotel London
- London Easyhotel Paddington Hotel
- EasyHotel Paddington London England