We had two separate rooms whilst staying at the hotel, the first was a standard room with no window, this was a decent size and clean. For the second and third nights we had booked a standard room with window. This was much smaller and in the basement with a window that opened into a store room. It was very damp and smelt horrible.
I asked to change rooms but was told there were none available. This seemed strange as there were still rooms available on the Easy Hotel website. After looking at the pictures posted on Trip Advisor It appears that this room is normally sold as a small room not standard. I feel I have been ripped off, particularly as we paid a premium for staying during the Olympics. I would never consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemmed by Paddington Canal, mapped in London’s W2 – the no-frill easyHotel Paddington resides along three other major gems of West End, St Mary's Hospital, Paddington Green Police Station and Lords Cricket Ground. Paddington Station and its bus, rail and underground connections are only three minutes’ walk, ensuring quick access to Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton airports and all other major feature of London's skyline. The 24/7 multi-lingual friendly team will ensure to make your visit memorable from the moment you step through the front door. easyHotel Paddington is home away from home to business and leisure travellers – one of the few places under London’s Central & affordable category. Sync with nature and relish tranquil sanctuaries at Hyde Park, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Regents Park, Trafalgar Square or simply live one day of Sherlock Holmes’s life at Baker Street, this is your ultimate chance to see London and British history up & close like never before. Soak up some culture and stroll in the streets of Maida Vale and Edgware Road, the melting pot of delightful cuisines. Top most tourist recommended restaurants & cafes are Aberdeen Steakhouse, Café Helen, Beirut Express, Maroush, Valentino, Fatoush, Melur, Zonzo, Micky's Fish and Chips and Lahore Grill. Breakfast venues open their doors even at the earliest hours. Victor's Cafe, Pappiland Café, Waterside Cafe, Tothelo Wholefood Café & Deli and Cocomaya serve up everything, from towers of pancakes and trusty fry-up to various range of hot cuppas to kick start your journeying into the thousand years of London’s history. See, touch and trend in with your favourite celebrities and take that perfect picture at the wax museum, Madame Tussauds. Take a walk down to bustling Oxford Street and Regent’s Street if you want to splash out at the luxury shops such as Selfridges, John Lewis and Debenhams or slip into side streets for quirky retail outlets and best window shopping views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your easyHotel Paddington London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Easyhotel Paddington Hotel London
- London Easyhotel Paddington Hotel
- EasyHotel Paddington London England