We booked this apartment as we needed somewhere relatively cost effective for a family of 4 loads of luggage and my bike as I was riding in a race in London. This place looks to hit the mark. After some slight communication issues we arrived and all looked good. The apartment was high spec as described however after the housekeeper had left we pulled back the shower curtain to reveal a huge section of missing tiles covered with a plastic bag. The shower was hanging off the wall and only worked at low hight out of the handle nossel. On examination other tiles where dangerously sharp and falling off the wall and the bathroom tap kept coming off in your hand. As we have 2 young kids 6 and 4 we had to be on guard. There was also a strong smell of damp.
In the sitting room was a wall mounted air conditioning unit. As this was a warm day we turned it on and left for a wander. On return we found the room flooded and all our clothes drenched as the unit was blocked and blowing water out the front venting.
As this was the weekend no one was around to take any calls.
I have complained by email as they do not answer the phone but not received even an acknowledgement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing London's newest & most exclusive luxury Boutique Apart Hotel, steps from Sloane Square in the heart of prestigious Chelsea and a stone's throw from Kings Road, Sloane Street and Duke of York Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Draycotts of Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Draycotts Of Chelsea Hotel London
- Draycotts Of Chelsea London, England