“Very bad attention to customer”

Draycotts of Chelsea
Ranked #580 of 869 Specialty Lodging in London
Santander
“Very bad attention to customer”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We are three friends that we went out to London for 4 days (12-16 august) and we had a bad experience with the hotel manager because we arrive a bit later and we paid 10 pounds, but in the hotel there wasn't any complaint book and we don't have any document where appear that amount. We want speak with the hotel manager last day but he didn't want to come to speak with us and he hung up the phone. We do not return to this hotel because we are deceived, we lost 10 pounds and we think that this hotel should not appear among those chosen in your page to book, All hotel have complaints form by law.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

4 Thank PazSantander

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
west midlands
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This hotel I booked for the 4th August 2012 through Agoda I got a confirmation to state I had a Room. I then tarvelled 2 hours on train to London. Got to the apartments , realised no no reception. Just a door buzzer! I Tthen tried contacting the manager , only for him to say we dont gace your bpooking, I told him i had a confirmation i d number and that i travelled 2 hours to get here and now your telling me you not got my booking hew then stated he will get in touch with agency and didnt get back in touch only and leaving me stranded in the streets. they were quick enough to take payment which I am now getting back.

i tried calling hotel several times beforehand to find out about my booking no one ever answers! I even left voicemails for them to call back but no one responds.

dont book! simple i never will and thank you for ruining my night out with my friends!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
7 Thank luxurygoods

Travelers are raving about these London hotels

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stayed in apartment #1 for two nights in July and was quite disappointed. The apartments are in a very good location, a few minutes walk from Sloan square, and they're very nicely furnished (although the kitchen is not particularly useable beyond the refrigerator). However for the price I expect more, particularly if you get stuck in apartment one, which is on the ground floor facing the street. It was incredibly loud, beginning at about 5am, so is not the place to stay if you want a good nights sleep. Unfortunately when booking you have no method of selecting the apartment number, but it is a deluxe studio type.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Shanryan81
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I stayed in the 1 bed premier apartment along with 4 other girls for just one night and we loved the apartment. I was slightly worried about staying here after reading some of the other reviews and receiving a couple of rude emails from the receptionist but once we had checked in our stay was flawless. The apartment itself was gorgeous and had everything that we needed and the sofas folded out into beds which were suprisingly comfortable! The only negatives were that the door/windows to the 'balcony' did not open - I don't know if this was intentional or not and the toilet seat was broken. We all had a great time and the location was perfect, just a couple of minutes walk from Sloane Square tube station.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank FrancesG92
Bradford
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Fantastic, we are very well traveled and exspect the highest of standards Apartment 5 lived up to its 5 stars. Bedroom to rear so no road noise, large front living room/kitchen well furnished throughout with large TVs in bedroom and living room.

Room Tip: Have a parking space arranged in advance try "park at our house" or you will pay £££££
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Do not stay here if you are a tourist for the following reasons 1) they will not respond to your emails and will not answer the phone because normally there is no one there. 2) my first morning the fire alarm went off twice and there was no one there to reset the alarm or to make sure everything was ok. I was able to contact manager by phone to find out how to rest the alarm 3) you will not find out until you get there, that there is no housekeeping or any anybody there on Saturday or Sunday 4) the internet works about 10% of the time 5) they charge your credit card when you make your reservation 5) I was on the 5th floor and no lift 6) of the 4 washing machines none were fully operational 7) had an invasion of ants 8) water leak in bathroom 9) air conditioner undersized 10) only one key to the room 11) I met a couple who paid to have someone pick them up at the airport that never happened. 12) obvious owner has little interest in maintaining property 13) housekeepers were nice

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family