I have stayed at Draycotts for 4 nights (December 1, 2011 to December 5, 2011). The location is amazing and the room was clean, however, there was no internet access for my whole stay. The place is falling apart! Our air conditioner was so loud and dripping (we almost got flooded and had to put a glass under it, see pictures). Additionally, one night it was really windy and the window kept hammering so loudly that we could not possibly sleep. I had to put an extra pillow case to fix it (see picture). The place is not a serviced apartment and there is never anyone at the reception. House keeping stuff are very nice, but they cannot help with any technical problems. Definitely, avoid this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing London's newest & most exclusive luxury Boutique Apart Hotel, steps from Sloane Square in the heart of prestigious Chelsea and a stone's throw from Kings Road, Sloane Street and Duke of York Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Draycotts of Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Draycotts Of Chelsea Hotel London
- Draycotts Of Chelsea London, England