Found this hotel on lastminute.com, and paid half price for it. I would never have paid full price for what we recieved, but the hotel was worth what we paid for. Upon arrival you have to sit for 20 minutes and fill out your life story on a form and then sign on the bottom... once you are finished you get asked.."oh, are you aware of what you signed?".. this is never a good question to be asked, have I just signed over a first born or something?? OF course there was small print saying we authorize a 3% daily tip for the staff.. but he assured me it was not that expensive and not that big of a deal.. great, so if I take it back how cheap do I look... bugger.
The room was small but nice, great bed and would have had a wonderful sleep if it had not been for a service door that kept slamming every 5 minutes starting at 6 am every morning, not great when you're on vacation and wanting to sleep in.
The bathroom was great although bath fan was not working. Tv was great.
BEWARE!!! When we got home and checked our bill we had an extra 20 pound charge on our credit card... good thing we checked our bill because after we called them we found out they thought we took a coke and a small bottle of wine from our mini bar... which we definitely did not!
Front desk staff was a little cold, could cheer up a bit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building.The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station.Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques.Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your No. Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street London, England