We have just returned from our second stay at No Ten, both times one night stays in London in order to go and see a show. The first time I booked via lastminute for the weekend before Christmas, and got a great value deal as the hotel hadnt been open long. We enjoyed it so much we arranged to stay there again and this time booked direct via their website. Both times we stayed in their standard doubles, which are definitely cosy (had a slightly bigger room this time due it having a bay window) but more than big enough if you're not spending a lot of time in the room, and just want some luxury to come back to at night!
Both times we found the staff polite and friendly, and the decor and standard of the rooms is superb - clean, airy, decorated to a high quality with plush soft furnishings. Breakfast isnt included but is a very high quality, we had eggs and omelete with toast, very tasty, and the freshly squeezed orange jucie was great. The general service and quality of the restaurant was lovely. We havent had chance to sit out on the cigar terrace, but as non-smokers we have never yet noticed even a whiff of cigar or cigarette smoke anywhere in the place. Location - tonnes of restaurants and cafes just round the corner, tube very conveniently close, hotel lovely and quiet both times we stayed.
I couldnt recommend this place highly enough, and am dying to come back and stay in one of their junior suites with a terrace! It definitely is at the higher end of what we can really afford for a hotel, but well worth it for the extra luxury and fab location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building.The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station.Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques.Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your No. Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street London, England