I stayed one night on business and found this hotel to be excellent and suited my needs well. The room I had was on the small side which was fine for 1-2 nights. Rooms were spotless. There was some noise from premises nearby early on in the evening but I wasn't disturbed during the night. The public areas are very well decorated\furnished and have a luxurious feel to them. The location was perfect for Oxford Street and the surrounding areas.
I would stay here again if the rates are good at the time. Looking on some of the booking websites rates can be really high and then I'd be looking at 5* hotels with better rates instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station. Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques. Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your No Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No Ten Manchester Street London, England