This was my third time staying at Ten Manchester. It is a lovely little boutique hotel. The rooms are small by U.S. standards but they are adequate. The staff is exceptional. I arrived early in the morning & had requested an early checkin. I got there around 10 am & they were getting my room ready. Had breakfast & got an upgrade to a room with a heated terrace. Perfect for a cigar smoker. They also have a cigar terrace & cigar tasting room with food & beverage service. Quite civilized. The location is excellent. Very quiet street within walking distance to Park Lane, Harrods & Selfridges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building.The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station.Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques.Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your No. Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street London, England