Overall enjoyable stay....had booked in December then received email two days before arriving telling us the hotel was overbooked and they had a new hotel for us. I refused to move and they got me back into the hotel. Once we got there, we enjoyed our stay, very good deluxe bedroom with very comfy bed, room and bathroom were spotless. Concierge was very helpful. It's a pity to see other reviews with the same overbooking that we had....hotel should resolve this.
Would definitely recommend and will go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station. Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques. Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your No Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No Ten Manchester Street London, England