Having experienced quite a few city hotels to be poor value for money my expectations were not high, but this hotel was just perfect! The location could not be better- close to everything yet quiet, the heartily service made us feel like royalties, and the quality of the facilities was spotless. We were lucky to be upgraded to a jr suite, and I would strongly consider to book this next time- separate sitting area, kitchen corner, wonderful bed, large bathroom with both bath tub and shower and great amenities. We did not lack anything- just a pity we didn't have time to spend more time in our hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station. Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques. Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your No Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No Ten Manchester Street London, England