The hotel has been fairly recently refitted and the rooms are very well furnished. Maybe not 5* as billed, but certainly 4*. The in-room coffee and tea making is basic but adequate - fresh milk available instead of the UHT if that is your preference - a nice touch. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom well fitted (shower only in my Deluxe room, but may be the bathrooms are bigger further up the room scale. Did not eat in the hotel as on business and I dont do breakfast, but and there are good local restaurants (including a 1* Michelin) within easy walking distance. Would definitely stay again, especially if they have an offer on, as the room was reasonable, but not cheap, for this part of London. Very quiet location is a big plus,although rooms at the back are overlooked - not a problem but keep the curtains drawn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station. Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques. Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your No Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No Ten Manchester Street London, England