I booked a 3 night weekend break from Thursday 4th October to the 7th 2012 for 6 adults for my brothers 40th birthday. We all totally loved this hotel. We stayed in the 'Superior Queen Rooms' and they were spotlessly clean and had everything we needed. The beds were so comfortable great for relaxing after a day shopping and sight seeing before heading out that night. We especially want to thank 'Maurizio' who was working the night shift and served us drinks in the lounge, he was really friendly and very accommodating so Thank You.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building.The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station.Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques.Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your No. Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street London, England