We stayed here for 4 nights and just love the area -- full of great restaurants, shops (including nearby Oxford St.) and pubs, and walking distance to lots of attractions (including the Wallace Collection just down the end of Manchester). The hotel is cozy and charming, with lots of atmosphere. The place was recently renovated, so it is looking fresh. Room decor is stylish, but many of the rooms are very small. The staff are very helpful and friendly, especially Neil. There's a cozy cigar and bar lounge on a balcony off the back of the main floor with a nice "light bites" menu. There's also a restaurant just inside the lounge with a full menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant, which were both good (however, I recommend breakfast at Blandford's Cafe which is just one block away on Chiltern St. It's at least half the price of the hotel restaurant breakfast). Also, if you need to get any laundry done, don't use the hotel service -- there are several dry cleaners in the area with 24 hour service at 65% less cost). The hotel is on a quiet street that is mainly residential. We stayed in one of the 4 garden terrace rooms, which have a small walled-in terrace with a umbrella and heating lamps (makes it useable in cooler and rainy weather.) Our first room was #108, and it is the smallest of the 4 garden terrace rooms. We asked and were moved to #102, which is about 20% bigger and has a small desk with chair, which was great for working. Cocktails in the bar were very expensive, so don't plan on having too many! There was free internet, which we really appreciated. The bed was very comfortable, but while they advertise their beds as Kings, they are actually Queens by US standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station. Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques. Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your No Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No Ten Manchester Street London, England