No Ten Manchester Street
$288
$279
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswallace collectionfrom baker street tube stationcourtyard roomgrand suiteboutique hotelquiet streetlovely hotelsmall hoteljust round the cornerbed was very comfortableperfect locationmini barlong weekendfew minutes walkthe ground floorlovely roomweekend break
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I have been to London more times than I can remember, and even lived here for two years. I have stayed at all of the best 4* and 5* hotels in London, and Ten Manchester Street Hotel is right up there with the best. It is centrally located in Marylebone, a very high end chic area of London. Dan, the concierge, could not be more helpful or friendly! He's the best. Anything you want, he can set you up with - whether it is something as simple as a private tour around London or as difficult as securing dinner reservations at the hottest and hardest to get into restaurants. This is my second time staying here, and it is the only hotel I will stay at in London going forward. The rooms are nice and modern, with comfortable beds, and the price is very fair. I recommend it wholeheartedly!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2011

What a jewel! This hotel is the find of London, recommended by my cousin who lives in Marleybone. It is subtle elegance with a terirfic staff, so helpful and friendly...willing to print out directions, get cabs, recommend wonderful restaurants...the hotel restaurant's food is 24 hours service and we had sandwiches and wine at midnight! Coffee and tea and breakfast is delivered promptly and the presentation with flowers makes you feel special. Our room was a double twin with large bay window and bathroom with tub, robes and slippers and puffy towels. The bed linens were soft and dreamy...most important is the staff attention to every need. All the hotel amenities are first class. This is a Marleybone neighborhood hotel and not a city chain...so English with just the right feeling of relaxation. The drinks in the restaurant bar with bar nibbles is very relaxing after a hard day of "touring". Marleybone offers so much of the real London; it's almost like separating yourself from another town. We will be back in London and will not stay any place else! The tube if 21/2 blocks away and easy to connect to Baker Stree exit from all lines. You will be thrilled with No. Ten Manchester Street just as we were.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
StefanoLodi, General Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing Ten Manchester street Hotel and for your kind words.

I am obviously very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to seeing you again at the next occasion.

with best regards,

Stefano Lodi

Reviewed July 12, 2011

Wife and i stayed just under a week in june. Very conveniently located for shopping and dining. Cosy hotel. The plus side: Great location, great service and knowledgable staff. Rooms are on the cozy side ( read small ) but kept very clean and crisp. Gripes: No soap dish in the shower as well as if you just stepped in the shower right after another person, the hotwater and water pressure gets rather patchy. Oh yes and slow lifts( cos there is only one ).
But those are minor gripes for what was a very memorable stay. Will we stay again? definitely

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to report your experience at Ten Manchester Street Hotel and for commenting on what you felt was missing in the room ( and in particular in the shower area). Here at Ten we take guests comments very seriously.

I would like to inform you that we have now ordered the soap dishes for our showers. Hopefully they will be installed before your arrival next time!

I look forward to welcoming you personally at Ten on the next occasion.

In the meantime, I send you my regards,

Stefano Lodi

Reviewed July 10, 2011

Even though your hotel doesn't state on the website it's gay friendly, I have to say that me and my partner had a very positive experience while visiting for a long weekend on my birthday in may. The reception area with that wow factor was something what already predicted our stay will be unforgettable.
Very efficient and professional service at the reception with quick and welcoming check-in was only a beginning. We stayed in many hotels which claimed they were gay friendly but our opinion is, "don't just say it, do it!!" And your hotel is a perfect example of this.
Our room was truly magnificent and beautifully decorated. Beds were very comfortable and room service really good - even though we are quite fussy when it comes to service, all of our wishes were fulfilled completely and your staff looked like they were actually enjoying their jobs too!
Even though your restaurant is quite small, we had very good experience when eating breakfast and lunch there. Food was nicely prepared and it was easy to presume your kitchen staff knows what they're doing.
Was this stay pricey? Oh yes! But if you're looking for quality true 5*hotel stay in London with excellent food and remarkable service, go no further than No.10. We will be coming back!!!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Loved their unique furniture in reception lobby and also for smokers there is a cigar terrace!
Staff very polite, welcoming you every time you enter the hotel.
Overall really nice boutique hotel in attractive area.

Will be back! Thank you