“Fantastic Hotel in perfect location!”

No Ten Manchester Street
Ranked #276 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Stayed here with friends as we were having a night out in London. I had a fabulous stay from the moment the porter carried my suitcase up the outside steps to when I checked out the following morning after a very tasty cooked breakfast. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful, especially the porter, and the room was fantastic very luxurious with all the mod cons and a very comfy bed. Hotel was decorated beautifully throughout and all areas were very stylish & welcoming. The hotel is perfectly located in the heart of london with easy access to all the sites and night life that you can handle...will definately be back!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 9, 2011

Stayed at No 10 Manchester Street for a weekend break. Hotel was recommended by a friend and was really delighted by this little gem. The hotel is really well located, 5 minutes from Selfridges and in the middle of most major attractions and places to go. Staff were friendly and very helpful, one of the major advantages of a boutique hotel. Dan the head conceirge couldnt be more friendly as was the General Manager Stefano. I really recommend the hotel for business or leisure. An added benefit is the cigar lounge with an outdoor terrace tucked away at the back of the restaurant. Rooms were also loaded with all amenities one can expect in a larger chain hotel...

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Well presented, room immaculate, all facilities of highest quality.

Reviewed May 4, 2011

My husband and I were celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary so were planning a night's stay somewhere nice to celebrate. After reading previous comments on Trip advisor we booked a night stay at No. Ten Manchester Street. We were NOT disappointed!

I LOVE staying in luxurious, designer boutique kinda hotels. I find the whole experience both reviving and inspirational (I'm a designer/photographer) so I appreciate all the little details that go into making the decor and the look and feel of a place exceptional. Unfortunately, over the year these kind of hotels seem to lack substance when it comes to service..... NOT so at this hotel.

Not only is the decor fantastic but from the moment you step in door, you discover that the high level of design is only superseded by it's level of service.

From the moment we checked it we were treated like royalty (inc. a complimentary glass of champagne in the bar) and on learning that we were celebrating our anniversary we were given a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite.

My husband's job dictates that he stays in hotels approx' 40% of the year and on a scale of 1-10 we both rated this as an 8. But considering that a 10 is a 6 star hotel in Abu Dhabi, I think that's pretty good going.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and plan to book again some time soon. I originally chose it for it's fantastic location (just round the corner from Marylebone High Street) but next time I will be booking it for it's fantastic service and gorgeous rooms!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hanmay
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I have to visit London a couple of times a month and was desperate to find a hotel in which I felt comfortable and relaxed. I don't like large impersonal hotels so I was looking for something with 50-odd rooms but with a bit of luxury in which I could hold client meetings and pamper myself a little at the same time.

10 Manchester Street was recommended to me and what a recommendation it has turned out to be. Since August last I must have stayed here for at least 25 nights and every time I visit I come away thinking "that will take some beating".

The rooms are relatively small (what do you expect from a boutique hotel?) but the little luxuries and decor more than make up for that.

As a smoker what really appeals is that they have an enclosed cigar terrace in which I can relax with a cigar or cigarette, a coffee or glass of wine and hold private meetings to my heart's content. It is no exaggeration to state that I have spent 9 hours in one day in that terrace working, having meetings and generally feeling comfortable.

The service is second to none and the helpfulness of the staff always makes the visit so painless.

The breakfast is a little pricey but the quality is exceptional.

I like this hotel so much I have recommended it to my clients (who now also use it) and to my business colleagues who frequently stay there as well.

A hidden gem that should definitely be tried.

Room Tip: A table in the cigar terrace - book it!
Reviewed April 19, 2011

This hotel is in a great location for Marylebone a part of London I don't know very well. There are plenty of places to eat locally as well.
The hotel was very clean and the staff exceptionally friendly and helpful from the moment I entered the hotel until I left. The hotel was quiet so I was able to get a good nights sleep. All the staff went out of their way to make sure you were looked after very attentively. As a frequent traveller I shall definitely be looking to stay again this hotel again in the near future.

1  Thank PamelaAlicia
Reviewed April 17, 2011

Distinctive and characterful, and with great staff, a very fine small hotel in London. Very highly recommended, only relative weakness is the slowness of check-in/check-out: Reception is superbly elegant but a bit unwieldy. Or maybe I got a bad day. Anyway, outstanding new hotel.

Room Tip: Try their zip check-out, worthwhile if you can