Stayed here with friends as we were having a night out in London. I had a fabulous stay from the moment the porter carried my suitcase up the outside steps to when I checked out the following morning after a very tasty cooked breakfast. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful, especially the porter, and the room was fantastic very luxurious with all the mod cons and a very comfy bed. Hotel was decorated beautifully throughout and all areas were very stylish & welcoming. The hotel is perfectly located in the heart of london with easy access to all the sites and night life that you can handle...will definately be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station. Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques. Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your No Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No Ten Manchester Street London, England