Fabulous studio apartment - not enormous but contained almost everything needed to have a romantic self-sufficient weekend away - the apartment was spotless, the concierge was extremely helpful and the apartment was within walking distance of most attractions - there was a tube station nearby that would have been quicker than walking but not as much fun and it didnt take long to walk down to and then along the embankment. I would probably try and book one bedroom apt next time but absolutely no hesitation about going back. Tip - take a tea towel - all utensils provided and dishwasher tabs and bathroom kits but no tea-towels. A small Sainsburys was around the corner as was a small Tescos and the welcome pack was lovely,....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atelier EC1 by BridgeStreet is a new five star, environmentally friendly apartment development based in the heart of London's thriving 'Jewellery Quarter', near the City of London. Atelier EC1 offers a luxurious contemporary setting for the most discerning business traveller. This building has 24 stylish studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and penthouses. All these boutique apartments are fitted out to the highest specification through-out with air conditioning, flat screen TV's, iPod docking stations and all have high specification kitchens and beautiful bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Atelier EC1 by BridgeStreet Worldwide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Ec1 By Bridgestreet Worldwide Hotel London
- Atelier EC1 By BridgeStreet Worldwide London, England