When staying overnight in London for work, an apartment is always vastly preferable to a hotel room. This is one of the better Bridgestreet apartments, being 5 star rather than the more usuall 4 star. The location was ideal for me being round the corner from my office; the Farringdon location does seem more suited to a business rather than a leisure stay although the tube station is minutes away. Being a new development, everything was very clean and new, the studio apartment was modern, spacious and comfortable with nice touches like the basics pack provided in the kitchenette. I didn't book this on a special rate so it was what you would expect to pay in London for a good hotel room. If it was available on a laterooms offer or similar, it would certainly make it very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atelier EC1 by BridgeStreet is a new five star, environmentally friendly apartment development based in the heart of London's thriving 'Jewellery Quarter', near the City of London. Atelier EC1 offers a luxurious contemporary setting for the most discerning business traveller. This building has 24 stylish studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and penthouses. All these boutique apartments are fitted out to the highest specification through-out with air conditioning, flat screen TV's, iPod docking stations and all have high specification kitchens and beautiful bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Atelier EC1 by BridgeStreet Worldwide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Ec1 By Bridgestreet Worldwide Hotel London
- Atelier EC1 By BridgeStreet Worldwide London, England