Stayed in apartment 102 for 1 Night. Reception greeting and checkin was very straight forward and professional however you need a Photo ID which was not mentioned when booking through booking.com so ensure you take one. The man on reception showed me to my room and went through how to operate all the equipment from the cooker to the TV which was very helpfull.
The apartment was very niceley layed out lots of space and furnished including both freeview and a couple of Sky Channels.
Once I got into bed thats when i noticed the noise; from outside on the street there is a busy pub so people are constantly leaving plus large volume of bottles are being dumped and then there was a loud noise from inside every 30 minutes the glazing and soundproofing is poor as i thought the window was open at first.
I may just have got an unfortuante room and would probabaly stay here agian due to the facilities however request a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atelier EC1 by BridgeStreet is a new five star, environmentally friendly apartment development based in the heart of London's thriving 'Jewellery Quarter', near the City of London. Atelier EC1 offers a luxurious contemporary setting for the most discerning business traveller. This building has 24 stylish studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and penthouses. All these boutique apartments are fitted out to the highest specification through-out with air conditioning, flat screen TV's, iPod docking stations and all have high specification kitchens and beautiful bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Atelier EC1 by BridgeStreet Worldwide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Ec1 By Bridgestreet Worldwide Hotel London
- Atelier EC1 By BridgeStreet Worldwide London, England