We have stayed at Atelier three times in recent years, for three weeks each time. We needed a place close to the LSE, with Air Con and high quality facilities. Atelier has delivered on all accounts. While the location is a little bland, it is quiet and central enough that you can walk to the West End and City. The Underground is close. The units themselves are executive quality, spacious and quiet. 24 hour concierge service is nice. Very secure building. We will stay there again when in London for extended periods
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atelier EC1 by BridgeStreet is a new five star, environmentally friendly apartment development based in the heart of London's thriving 'Jewellery Quarter', near the City of London. Atelier EC1 offers a luxurious contemporary setting for the most discerning business traveller. This building has 24 stylish studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and penthouses. All these boutique apartments are fitted out to the highest specification through-out with air conditioning, flat screen TV's, iPod docking stations and all have high specification kitchens and beautiful bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Atelier EC1 by BridgeStreet Worldwide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Ec1 By Bridgestreet Worldwide Hotel London
- Atelier EC1 By BridgeStreet Worldwide London, England