“Nice weekend away”

Ranked #642 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Manchester
“Nice weekend away”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed in Flexistay, Tooting for a couple of nights with my boyfriend after returning from Australia, Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and the location was good- a short walk from Tooting Broadway underground station. Especially liked that the fridges were full with free food!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Greek first
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 8, 2013

With my experience at this place, I was much surprised. When I reached at the place I felt I made a wrong choice as it was a House address. 268 I assume. I wasn't expecting much as I got a Budget accommodation. The Manager helped me to do the check in. Very friendly person. I had everything I needed in my room. TV, Sky Channels. Hair dryer. Iron and my private bathroom. Average room (room 2). Self serviced breakfast concept was unique. Full English breakfast cook by yourself + there is washing machine with dryer etc. Nice and relaxing common area with some books to ease myself. daily news as well.

Bed linen was a bit worn out and the floor was not clean but I guess I'm too Choosy there, That can be Sorted.

Underground is just close by and local area is surrounded by shops.

Will definitely stay again and Highly recommended if You want to save some cost in EXPENSIVE LONDON

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Paphos
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a couple of nights to spend in London on a budget, so I booked a room at flexistay. Absolutely no problems. It certainly is not super luxury, but perfectly adequate, clean and bright.
Most has already been covered by other reviewers, but what made an impression the kitchen with decent quality items. Elsewhere you might find the cheapest brands of tea or coffee or cheese. Here it was the quality you may buy for yourself in your own home. Nescafe for instance, or decent fresh fruit, Kellogs and so on. Shows respect by the company for the client. Hot hot water, good central heating, clean towels and sheets, fast free internet.
This company has understood that pennypinching leaves you with unhappy clients. I think they try their best.

Room Tip: upstairs may be nicer.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank zimbax
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed for eleven days at the Flexistay Aparthotel on Franciscan Road in London. It was an excellent place to stay. The room was clean, fresh towels were given daily, and the staff was prompt, efficient, and friendly. The rooms are small, but sufficient.

The Tooting/Broadway tube stop is minutes away and the local shopping area is bustling and interesting. There is a Sainsbury's within walking distance, also a Boots.

Thank you to Clayton, for a well-run hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Clayton G, Manager at FlexiStay Aparthotel Tooting London, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Cheryl Bennett,

Thank you for choosing Flexistay Apart Hotel Tooting for your recent stay in London. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

Our team strives to provide you a room that is clean and comfortable, with friendly attentive service at a value conscious price.

It was a pleasure to serve you as our guest.

Assuring the best services always at Flexistay.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Hotel is located close to Wimbledon. Kind of House apartments. I stayed in 268 as I booked it looking at the reviews online. and the services were as expected. The staff is so friendly and caring. A guy carried my baggage to the 1st floor and explained me about each and everything. I don't even see that in branded hotels sometimes. I was impressed. You have everything in there.
Free Wifi. sky channels and anytime breakfast (Hats off for the idea).

24 hrs staff service and for the price I paid, getting all these facilities was unbelievable in London.
Lots of shops around and Tube service is just 5 minutes walk.

The Housekeeping gives daily cleaning services too.
Rooms were well equipped but i could hear my neighbors, maybe the way its been built(House type).

The staff even stored my baggage in their storage room.

With whatever i saw i was much impressed.

A big hi-fi to the Staff working.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Gruzel P D,

We are pleased to read your comments and to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

At Flexistay , we promise to serve you better. We want to be attentive
and sensitive to your needs. We also seek to be innovative in meeting your
expectations.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Flexistay Apart Hotel Tooting and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Booked through Tripadvisor. Such a great value for money. After my day long travel, I wanted to ease my self. reached there by 11.30 night and nice Guy named Clayton, checked me in. Gave me a full tour about the hotel. FREE self serviced breakfast in the fridge. alas. thats a deal. (HAM, BACON Eggs milk juice). MIND U its "UNLIMITED".Had to leave early at 6am and was easy to cook my own breakfast.

Nice Clean room + Free Wifi. tea coffee making facilities. hair dryer, iron board etc.
24 hrs service as mentioned by the guy but really didnt ask for it.

Would definately recommend it. and will love to stay again.

Room Tip: look out for house 268 as no board outside
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank mike f
Dear Mike F,

Thank you for staying with us.

We are delighted that you had a comfortable stay with us. Our 24X7 service team is wholeheartedly committed to offering a diverse array of amenities to make our guests stay truly enjoyable.

Yours sincerely,

Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The people here really go out of their way to assist you. Came early to drop off our bags before check in time and they offered us tea and coffee and some snacks. They let you cook your own food and have the fridge open at all times to you. Great stay and great experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank James A
Clayton G, Manager at FlexiStay Aparthotel Tooting London, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear James A,

Thank you for choosing Flexistay Tooting for your stay.

We greatly appreciate that you took the time to write a review about us, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and we are pleased that your stay was comfortable.

We look forward to welcome you again at the Flexistay Tooting assuring the best services always.

Area Manager Tooting