“Couldn't fault it”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was looking for somewhere to eat before my train left Paddington station. I was encouraged to eat there by the friendly waiter standing by the door welcoming people inside. I was not disappointed. The service was quick and the veal dish I decided upon was heavenly and the price more than reasonable. Although I was on my own I didn't feel intimiated and the staff were lovely. I will be visiting London at the end of April with my family and will be popping into the Villa Rosa for something to eat after our train journey.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

A small, down to earth Italian restaurant, with warm and welcoming service. The menu is limited, but the food is divine and the sauce I had with my spaghetti was to die for. Worth going out of your way for and great value too.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The place is quite small but theres a happy vibe and you can feel it and the staff  make you feel very welcome. The service is efficient and also very Welcoming.

The manager is a great guy and serves you personally.

The quality and quantity of food you get for what you pay is amazing.
I highly, highly recommend it.

They will be seeing more of me in the future. :)

Reviewed February 2, 2013

no way 1 hour to get in it shoul be more better dont care only go if u want to be disappointed go to Il gusto next to it thats what i did cause me and family hated it

1  Thank Ann G
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We visit Villa Rosa, Paddington/Bayswater quite regularly and always choose the set menu @ £10.95 for 2 courses + choice of drink (alcoholic or non alcoholic) because it represents excellent value for money. The food served as a "homely" way about it and decent portions. If you choose the wine option from the set menu, you will not be served "vinegar" but a good quality house wine. The male owner is Italian, welcoming, clean and smart. (Just like his restaurant!!!) The waiting staff are good. The restaurant decor is quite pleasant with a rose theme, i.e. fresh red roses on the table. Linen tablecloths and napkins. All desserts are a reasonable £3.95. We prefer to eat here rather than the "high street", so called Italian chain restaurants.