Novotel Paddington iscjust off Little Venice in Paddington London. Nice, modern hotel in a very quite area. Easy access by train from Heathrow, but a little difficult to find when leaving the station. Rooms are ok, and staff is helpful. But staff start checking rooms a bit early. They woke us at 08.10 in the weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel London Paddington is in the Paddington Central area, easily accessible by public transport and a few minutes' walk from Paddington Station (15 minute link to Heathrow Airport and great connection to all parts of London with 4 tube lines). Enjoy a shopping spree on Oxford Street or take a leisurely stroll to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. All 206 rooms have free Wifi access and satellite TV. Our Elements restaurant and bar also offer a relaxed dining and drinking experience. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and fitness room for you to unwind after a long day exploring London. You can as well use our concierge services to book your tickets for the best West End shows or for numerous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Paddington Hotel London
- Accor London Paddington
- Novotel London Paddington England