Got a good deal on this hotel on Hotwire but then was a little concerned when I checked the location to find it was at the back of Paddington station overlooking the busy Westway dual carriageway. I needn’t have worried – as other reviewers have said, this is a quiet hotel. We’ve been bothered more with birsdsong in the country than we were with trains and traffic at this Novotel.
It’s round the corner from Little Venice with pleasant canal walks on the doorstep. There is a small Sainsburys and a few restaurants nearby – all that is needed after a busy day seeing the sights of London. It’s a modern hotel but what it lacks in character, it more than makes up in comfort. Good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel London Paddington is in the Paddington Central area, easily accessible by public transport and a few minutes' walk from Paddington Station (15 minute link to Heathrow Airport and great connection to all parts of London with 4 tube lines). Enjoy a shopping spree on Oxford Street or take a leisurely stroll to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. All 206 rooms have free Wifi access and satellite TV. Our Elements restaurant and bar also offer a relaxed dining and drinking experience. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and fitness room for you to unwind after a long day exploring London. You can as well use our concierge services to book your tickets for the best West End shows or for numerous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Paddington Hotel London
- Accor London Paddington
- Novotel London Paddington England