My daughter and I stayed at this hotel when we went to a concert at Wembley. Easy to find from the station, the hotel is in a little oasis of London - very clean, quiet and gated. Sainsburys mini market, Starbucks, a pub, pizza restaurant and couple of others on the doorstep as well as the hotel restaurant. A large grassed seating area is a really nice touch. We arrived at midday, as the room wasn't going to be ready until 2pm we left our case and went to get some lunch. The room was lovely, very clean and spacious. We were on the side that looked onto the office block next door - luckily we were on the end so we didn't have just the side of the building in front of us. Staff were friendly. The reason they lost a star, if I could give a half they would get 3.5 not 4, was due to breakfast. We were not told about breakfast when we checked in, and to be honest I didn't even think about it at the time. When we got back from our concert I checked the brochure in the room which said that breakfast is served until midday - perfect....not. We got to breakfast at about 10.30, had juice and toast then went to get a cooked breakfast to find it being cleared away - at 11am. I questioned what was happening, and apparently it used to be served until midday but no longer. We were offered what was left - a couple of sausages which looked ok, some of it had already gone, no mushrooms left etc. Raised it with reception when I checked out and was told it would be reported to the Manager, not sure what has happened, but check the times! Such a shame as it had been perfect up until that point, and as the price includes breakfast I feel very cheated. If you are a solo traveller, bear in mind that we went back to the hotel at 11.45pm and the place was deserted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel London Paddington is in the Paddington Central area, easily accessible by public transport and a few minutes' walk from Paddington Station (15 minute link to Heathrow Airport and great connection to all parts of London with 4 tube lines). Enjoy a shopping spree on Oxford Street or take a leisurely stroll to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. All 206 rooms have free Wifi access and satellite TV. Our Elements restaurant and bar also offer a relaxed dining and drinking experience. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and fitness room for you to unwind after a long day exploring London. You can as well use our concierge services to book your tickets for the best West End shows or for numerous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Paddington Hotel London
- Accor London Paddington
- Novotel London Paddington England