I was not expecting quite the size in London, but I have not really had much to compare. The shower area was super nice and big. The room was a decent size and quiet. The light in the water closet was not quite functioning correctly but I managed since I was the only one in the room. The option to prepay for the breakfast buffett was great and a very good selection, especially for the price. The bar area was ok, just a bit sterile (ultra modern) for a London feel.
The location is good with quick access into the Paddington area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel London Paddington is in the Paddington Central area, easily accessible by public transport and a few minutes' walk from Paddington Station (15 minute link to Heathrow Airport and great connection to all parts of London with 4 tube lines). Enjoy a shopping spree on Oxford Street or take a leisurely stroll to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. All 206 rooms have free Wifi access and satellite TV. Our Elements restaurant and bar also offer a relaxed dining and drinking experience. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and fitness room for you to unwind after a long day exploring London. You can as well use our concierge services to book your tickets for the best West End shows or for numerous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Paddington Hotel London
- Accor London Paddington
- Novotel London Paddington England