I stay at this Novotel almost weekly. Physically, it is the same as every other Novotel. The staff make the difference. They are almost universally friendly with a sense of humour. They're also very accomodating. I've turned up there early in the morning with split trousers and been able to get a room. I've left things in the room and had it waiting for me next time I checked it.
On top of that, the views can be pretty killer. The western side of the building has expansive views all over west London, including Wembley Stadium. And, though it's in a sort of business park, there are quite a few decent restaurants around. The location behind Paddington is also highly convenient to the tube and to Heathrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel London Paddington is in the Paddington Central area, easily accessible by public transport and a few minutes' walk from Paddington Station (15 minute link to Heathrow Airport and great connection to all parts of London with 4 tube lines). Enjoy a shopping spree on Oxford Street or take a leisurely stroll to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. All 206 rooms have free Wifi access and satellite TV. Our Elements restaurant and bar also offer a relaxed dining and drinking experience. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and fitness room for you to unwind after a long day exploring London. You can as well use our concierge services to book your tickets for the best West End shows or for numerous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Novotel London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Paddington Hotel London
- Accor London Paddington
- Novotel London Paddington England