“If you like meat, this is worth going to”

Bodean's BBQ - Tower Hill
Ranked #595 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: City of London
Reviewed June 28, 2013

When I go to London, I always make time to go to Bodeans. The value is good for London and the food is excellent if you like smoked meat, chicken wings all BBQd. Next time I will try the boss Hog platter.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Took the Boss Hogg Platter challenge to emulate Adam Richman from the TV.... and won

Not quite as cheesy or child focussed as TGI etc. but closer to Byron Burgers

Staff were fine if a little robotic but the service was very good.

The menu is as it suggests BBQ and I would recommend the Burnt ends and pulled pork..... avoid the smoked sausage!

Not cheap but not too bad for London given the location.

Suggest more for families than couples or busines

Reviewed June 24, 2013

A number of us went to Bodeans after work, the service leaves a lot to be desired (even to place the order for drinks there was around a 30 minute wait), when the food arrived it was good and plentiful, but not good enough to change the initial impression...To add insult to injury after the slow service you are then rushed out as soon as you have finished your meal so as to get in more customers... Will not be returning.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've been to Bodean's many times, although haven't yet tried all of their food, I've found "Soho special Burger" great value -instead of Burger steak, it has BBQ polled pork and Burned end pork, delicious! Also really really love the "Sweat potato chips", I always order that for substitute for normal chips when I visit Bodean's.
On Game's night, they also have offer meal, which comes with Ribs, Chicken wings etc, which is quite good value as well. Only thing I personally don't like is the Burger bun is not one of the best in the world. But all in all, I would recommend Bodean's BBQ.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Arrived Sunday afternoon and were seated straight away despite it being very busy.
We found it to be fantastic value for money! We were introduced to the game day special; a full rack of ribs, glazed wings, fries, coleslaw and a drink all for £15!!
We were both unable to finish our meals and asked for some takeaway containers which are happily supplied. The service was very good, excellent value and absolutely delicious food! This will be a place I will be recommending and visiting again very soon!!