“Coffee and Cake!”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Strong well proportioned fluffy cappuccino and a big generous wedge of minutes old Banana bread. All this in the great setting of Rosie's Cafe Deli in the Market Row arcade. Yum!

1  Thank Ian A
There are newer reviews for Rosie's Cafe Deli

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We popped in to Rosie's for a quick bite before going to the Ritzy cinema this afternoon. What a nice surprise. We had a slice of the great harvest pie each and I had a top quality latte. What's not to love?

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Going there for more than 4 years and absolutely loving it every time. The deli counter has yummy and fresh ingredients. Sandwiches are amazing, Coffee is great. The atmosphere very bohemian and relaxed. With Brixton Market now being a culinary epicentre of South London, it feels thought that Rosie missed out on that hype a little bit having closed on the evenings when this place is buzzing. In anyway I believe just because it is different it has it's own very charming personality. An absolute (secret) gem!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

It was lovely sitting in the little cafe and drinking a cup of coffee. The coffee was good. I had to try a piece of cake as well and it was even better.
Very friendly and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed April 17, 2011

We went to Rosie's for a late lunch on Saturday. What a cute little place and the food quality, selection, and taste were fantastic.

I had a capp and a Turbo mezze salad that had spinach with some fantastic dressing, a salad of feta and a bean/lentilly thing that was AMAZING, hummous, sundried tomatoes, and because I don't like olives they were really amenable about not giving me any tapenade. It came with loads of bread that was just the sexiest bread I've ever had. Omigod.

Hubs had coffee and salt beef, gherkin ciabatta which sounds boring but was actually spectacular. Sat there, watched the world of Brixton Market go by, read our Guardian, and felt like we were the luckiest people in the world!