“Nice hamburger” 4 of 5 bubbles

Byron Kensington
Ranked #1,039 of 22,199 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
London, United Kingdom
“Nice hamburger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Byron few times and I really enjoy the food! Nice place, the staff is friendly and professional. Really nice.

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Paphos, Cyprus
“As burgers go ..... Very good. Byron @ Westfields.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Before starting shopping with my son and his partner he insisted we eat first. Byrons was his choice. We were seated promptly and our drinks order taken. I am not a fan of burgers ( unless I make my own ) but I was pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed it ( blue cheese one ) and the fries and the onion rings ( 1 portion enough for 3 ) . Our waiter was a little over attentive ..... He was actually getting on our nerves. Overall an enjoyable lunch that gave me the energy for my mega shop!

• Visited November 2013
London
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

A typical diner ambiance with tasty hamburgers, crispy fries (Belgian) and best of all: OREO MILKSHAKES!!!
JLL

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Exellent Burger and sides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

We were seated promptly and tended to by a very polite and attentive waitress. The food came quickly and the burgers are excellent, well cooked and balanced. Sides of skin on fries, giant onion rings and courgette fries between the three of us finished off the main perfectly. The Chocolate Brownie finished me off but wow it was good! Great food, great value, great night.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, UK
“Real fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Took a chance and opted to try this place. Wanting a burger but not a Big Mac or similar rubbish. We were not disappointed. Best burger I have had outside my own kitchen in years. Cooked correctly (nice and pink in the middle) with basic selection of side orders. Quick to arrive. Good selection of beers too . Friendly attentive staff as well . Certainly will return.