“What a gem!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went for breakfast on a Sunday and were sensible enough to get there soon after they opened because it's tiny and by the time we left, it was full. The pancakes were some of the best we've ever had. They were light and fluffy and utterly delicious! Lovely freshly squeezed juice and one of the best cups of coffee made for two very satisfied customers.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a quick breakfast and it was a little pricey, but good and filling! We ate and got a coffee to go. It was a cute little spot and we enjoyed seeing the regulars come in a chat right before Christmas. It was a fun place.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Went in with two friends and had tea, soup and cheese toasties. All pretty good but it took a while even though it wasn't that busy and there's not much space inside the Cafe on a wet day.

1  Thank MatConnolly
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I really liked the sound of this place as it's nice to get good coffee near mainline train stations that aren't from mass chains! Not to mention I loved the website and the fact they sell a wide range of cigars- a very nice touch. The inside is relaxed and simple (although, it is a little cramped with a huge circle table talking up a large amount of the floor space). A problem I had was the service. On arrival the staff were very pleasant but when it came to closing time (5pm- a little early for a weekday??) they didn't offer us the bill, just opened the door when it was freezing cold and, after asking and receiving the bill, not taking the payment for quite a while so we were left sitting there being very cold and feeling very unwanted. Probably won't return anytime soon.... shame.

1  Thank Iona H
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Beautiful waitress (redhead) gave me some tips on what to have for breakfast. I had English Tea and Eggs Benedict.

I would like to have the waitress' phone number. ;-)